Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nurses Goes Anime



When I was young I'm really fond looking those cute cartoons and what you called nowadays as 'anime'. In my idle time I take much of it by browsing the net to read news, search for updates and read some interesting facts. There's one thing that really caught my attention and those cute anime in there nursing outfit. But I've notice that those anime in nursing outfit is more often seen that so sexy I wonder why? Maybe it is a common trend for portrayal of the female anime and they hub it in a more sensational phase.

There are really fun to see and I have saved it in my files. Actually I used some of it as my desktop background and it is really cute to look at.

Also to see all of those anime in nursing uniforms I saved it to post it here, well I hope readers would like it too.













No comments:

Post a Comment